Life is fast and constant entertainment is the need of the hour to keep us tuned and ready to face the fast pace of life. One of the most significant things that we need today is portable music and, with that, best wireless earbuds.
Gone are the days when we would spend hours untangling the dangling cords of Bluetooth earbuds and plugging them into the nearest device to listen to music.
As the world advances, progress brings us the magical Bluetooth connectivity that gives quality music from your playlist without any wires ruining the fun.
Some earphones are suitable for particular devices, while others are compatible with each and every device including smartphones, tablets, and CD players.
Depending on the earphones that you choose, you are at liberty to enjoy music oe sound from any audio or streaming device from anywhere to everywhere.
It is often easy to get duped with the many earphones that are available on the market.
Often we end up regretting an investment that we made but which yielded a poor sound quality or is not durable enough to survive an active user.
When purchasing anything, you should read reviews of the product beforehand to be sure you’re not about to waste your bucks.
Even though there are lots of options when it comes to headphones, you can’t be sure which ones would suit your requirements best.
To make things easy for you, this article gives a detailed look into the top 15 best wireless earbuds.
These give exceptional results for the dollars spent on them, so you can be sure that you will not be disappointed.
All these Bluetooth earbuds are most durable earbuds and suit an active workout lifestyle.
You can also carry them to trips and for trekking.
The majority of these wireless earbuds have a secure, comfortable fit so that you can wear them for hours and still have fatigue-free ears.
The long battery life also supports hours of binge watching.
Check best wireless earbuds below:
1. Bose QuietControl 30
Made of human-made materials, these headphones are excellent when it comes to sound quality and are our number one pick as the best headphones that we have reviewed.
The feature that makes them so amazing is the noise cancellation that they allow. You can listen to music and not be bothered by the surrounding sounds.
Also, when on call, these headphones cancel out the sound of the wind and other disturbances, providing a clear voice quality.
They are also hassle-free as they enable one to connect to other devices via Bluetooth.
Apart from the headphone, the package includes an extra pair of earbud covers and a USB cable.
There is an instruction guide that comes with it as well.
Also, they aren’t bulky, so while the neck piece sits on the neck, it won’t bother you at all. You can enjoy long hours of music wearing these earphones as they are not only a comfy fit, but they also give premium sound quality.
The noise cancellation feature is an innovative tech that makes these headphones the boss they are.
A tiny green light turns on when in use so you know its powered up.
These are water resistant as well, so no matter how hot the day is, sweat is no worry.
With noteworthy features like noise cancellation and Bluetooth, this product is worth all the bucks that you spend on it.
- These Bluetooth earbuds give you control over noise cancellation levels.
- They have the Bluetooth pairing function that enables you to connect to your devices wirelessly.
- They sport a noise-rejection, dual-microphone system which gives a clearer voice on calls even in noisy and windy surroundings.
- The neck band is lightweight, so you don’t get tired wearing it for hours on end.
- They allow you to listen to music for up to 10 hours nonstop as they feature lithium-ion battery.
- They are comfortable and fit in the ears snugly.
- The app uses animation to indicate the degree of noise cancellation. This is a unique and useful feature.
- They offer clear, smooth and detailed sound for an excellent experience.
- They are easy to use. The controls are the same as in other headphones.
- Water and sweat resistant.
- The battery dies after 4 to 5 hours of continuous playback.
- The design is not as great as it looks, which can be a bit annoying.
- The wires get tangled and snag at things. This makes them less lasting as they break easily.
- The microphone has some minor issues.
2. Bose SoundSport Pulse
With a horde of commendable features, this earbud by Bose is top notch in every way. It offers StayHear tech that dials up the notch of audio quality. Its fantastic wireless design helps one listen to music without hassle. The Bluetooth and NFC connectivity are also wireless, and that is another great addition.
The inline mic and remote make things even better, allowing you to easily forward songs, turn the volume up, and pick up calls quickly. Everything goes in favor of this product as it is one that has given attention even to the smallest details.
It is comfortable in the ears, despite the large buds. You can pack it up in its carrying case that comes with it and not worry about the wires intermixing.
It is also sweat and water resistant, which means no worry about a hot day ruining your headphones.
The battery life doesn’t disappoint either.
Overall, it is an outstanding product that doesn’t compromise when it comes to quality and is worth a purchase.
It is one of the best wireless earbuds available.
- Offers balanced sound at all volumes. This means that if you raise the volume, the quality of sound will not go down.
- The newly redesigned StayHear tips provide more sound stability and better audio quality.
- It is a wireless earphone, so listening to music is more fun and easier. You can attend calls without having to move a muscle to do so.
- Sweat and weather resistant, so there’s no worry of the wires getting wet in the summers.
- Allows wireless pairing via Bluetooth and NFC. This is another great feature that comes in handy.
- USB charging cable makes charging easy.
- Has a battery life of 6 hours, so one doesn’t have to fret about charging every few hours.
- Comes with a carry case that makes carrying these earbuds easy without the wires dangling.
- Made of soft silicon material that makes it a comfy wear.
- Sports inline mic and remote, which makes handling the device even smoother.
- The headphones give top-notch sound.
- The noise cancellation feature enables you to listen to music and attend calls without the background noise interrupting and disrupting the fun.
- Fifteen minutes of charging fills up the battery to run for an hour, enabling you to continue your commute.
- Unpleasant design, which is a drawback in the eyes of all those for whom design is a big concern.
- The remote has very big buttons that don’t properly click.
3. Klipsch X12 Bluetooth Neckband
This pair of headphones by Klipsch has a bundle of impressive features. It doesn’t just offer amazing audio performance, but it also looks chic. With pure leather and copper accents, the design is worth all the praise.
The silicon fitted buds are comfy, and the headphones go easy on your ears by preventing ear fatigue. This way, you can keep listening to music without tiring your ears. This enables you to enjoy music for hours on end.
Another great feature is the vibration to alert you of incoming calls. You can walk around with your headphones plugged in and your phone in your pocket and don’t worry about missing important calls.
This product offers continuous 18 hours of battery life, which means no stopping the music. It cancels out the noise and multiplies the sound clarity. There’s a carrying case as well that comes along with it, making it easy to haul it along wherever you head.
It looks big but it’s lightweight. Lush sound quality with balanced audio makes the experience fun and memorable. It is innovative not only when it comes to design but also when it comes to high-end features. It is long-lasting and resistant to splashes. The Klipsch X12 Bluetooth Neckband is classy in every way and worth every penny invested.
- High degree of clarity when it comes to Bluetooth streaming.
- IPX4 splash-proof design makes sure the headphones are durable.
- Features an integrated mic with cVc that makes it even more amazing.
- Carrying case comes along with it, making it easy to store easily without fretting over the wires dangling.
- 18 hours of battery life ensures that you can enjoy musical commutes without interruptions.
- Unparalleled tech makes it a premium choice.
- Chic design with copper accents made of handpicked materials that make it stand out.
- Sports in-ear monitors, call alert vibrations, and acoustic tech that leave all others behind.
- The leather in the neck band is pure and carefully selected and crafted so that it doesn’t fail in the looks department either.
- Twin Comply Comfort Ts-100 Tips come along with it.
- The electroplated steel exoskeleton protects the headphones from damage.
- Lightweight and comfortable making them perfect for sleep earplugs.
- Decreased noise and increased clarity make for another outstanding quality.
- It fits in a comfy manner and prevents ear fatigue.
- These headphones are bulky, and that is a drawback to portability. Their size is rather large, which makes it awkward to take them along everywhere.
4. Jaybird X2 Sport
This model by Jaybird is jam-packed with many admirable qualities. Jaybird is a well-known brand for its classy earphones. The Jaybird X2 Sport is another excellent pair and is a continuation of the Jaybird Freedom F5. See our complete Jaybird Freedom F5 review here.
It is specially designed for the sports maniacs as it is sweat-proof and has noise isolation tech. This means that you can run on the track with music pounding in your ears without having to spare a thought to how much you are sweating.
The long-lasting battery life is another bonus enabling you to listen to music for continuous 8 hours. It is powered by lithium-ion batteries. Along with top-end sound quality, the wireless headphones have much more.
It is durable and can withstand all sorts of wear and tear. It comes with a carrying case, a charging cable, silicone ear tips, and cord management clips. This ensures that the wires of the headphones don’t mingle and mess up.
Additionally, the ear tips are made of high-quality foam that means extra comfort, snug fit, and no noise. The SignalPlus tech installed in this pair lets you listen to music without having to stop, and the Bluetooth gives a boost to the overall audio. It can easily and quickly connect to all your devices without any trouble. All in all, it is a great buy as it combines everything: comfort, style, and sound quality.
- Features Bluetooth audio which enables one to listen to music continuously without taking breaks.
- Gives 8 hours’ battery life for receiving and making calls and listening to songs with complete remote controls.
- The over/under fit options the headphones provide make them a secure and comfy fit.
- This pair of headphones doesn’t damage with sweat as it is sweat-proof with a lifetime warranty backing this feature.
- The enhanced tech and design of earbuds offer noise isolation.
- Ideally designed for sports lovers as the noise is canceled enough to let you concentrate on the music but not too much as to make one unaware of their surroundings.
- Solid with excellent sound quality and innovative tech that doesn’t disappoint.
- Long-lasting earbuds that don’t get damaged that easily.
- Poorly designed carrying case. It is enormous and doesn’t open or close properly.
- Sound quality isn’t as great when compared to other leading brands.
- Many people have complained that the ear tips do not fit snugly in the ears and keep getting out of place.
5. Jaybird X3 Sport
The Jaybird X3 is a commendable pair. Its build is outstanding, and the audio quality is mind blowing.
It offers a snug fit as it is smaller than the usual headphones. The small size makes it a better earbud, particularly for those who wear caps or helmets or those who wear it while playing a sport.
The MySound app that these headphones sport is another noteworthy feature that enables you to customize your sound and save it so that you can listen to that song later.
The battery life is also worth praise, offering 8 hours of consecutive music. If the battery dies after that, you can charge it for just 15 minutes, and that will give you another hour of music.
The multipoint feature allows one to connect the headphones to two different devices.
This one is a definite improvement over the previous model as it has better features at a more reasonable price.
The inline remote of this pair is small and lightweight, so it doesn’t bother at all.
It is sweat resistant as well, so no matter how much you perspire or how sunny the day is, the headphones won’t be affected.
- The mini earbuds are small enough that they are comfortable without compromising on sound quality.
- This pair easily and cozily fits in one’s ears.
- Being sweat proof makes it easy to wear and enjoy music no matter what the weather is and whether you are working out.
- The earphones have a sleek yet rough design, so it wins in the looks department as well.
- The battery won’t drain out in the middle of a commute as the headphones have 8 hours’ of battery life.
- 15 minutes of charging time powers the pair for one whole hour, enabling you to quickly get back to your songs.
- MySound app lets you customize your music and save it to listen later on.
- Excellent construction with a sleek design that is paired with durability.
- Comply Foam ear tips that fit in your ears snugly and isolate noise using its power amp.
- Difficult to charge as one has to haul along their charging adapter everywhere as it doesn’t sport a microUSB connector. Therefore, if you lose the charger, there’s no other way to charge the headphones.
- Sound interruptions that can be a bit annoying.
6. Plantronics BackBeat Fit
These amazing headphones are foldable and easy to carry along. They have many fantastic features in their arsenal. They are sweat and water proof with nano-coated tech, giving you continuous music without any worries. The battery life goes on for 8 hours.
The armband enables you to tuck in your phone safely. This pair is designed in a way that you can hear your surroundings but not to a disturbing level. It mutes out the quieter noise while letting loud sounds filter in so that you remain aware.
Bluetooth tech enables you to quickly attend calls and listen to great audio quality. It is lightweight and stays in its place as there’s no tangling of wires.
It is flexible and makes for a fantastic workout buddy. It comes in bright and reflective colors to ensure safety during nighttime jogs. The package includes an instructions’ manual and USB charging cable along with the headphones and cellphone armband.
- Flexible construction makes the earbuds stay in your ear during workouts or while playing sports.
- This product is waterproof and sweat-proof, which means that no matter how much you sweat while running or playing, it will not get damaged. The invisible nano-coated tech makes sure of that.
- The battery life is long lasting. You can enjoy music along while working out without having to worry about the battery going down.
- The safety-oriented design allows some noise from your surroundings to reach your ears so that you are aware of the noise outside rather than being completely submerged in the music.
- The on-ear controls are easy to reach and allow one to attend calls and manage music while being engaged in other activities as well.
- Reversible armband makes it easy for you to keep your phone secure. You can put the headphones by folding them up in the armband once you are done listening to music.
- Incredible sound quality that doesn’t cancel out noise so that you know what’s going on around you.
- Saves power for up to six months in hibernation mode.
- Provides 14 days of standby time.
- Features a free app that keeps headphones updated to the latest firmware.
- The Battery Meter app displays the battery percentage and provides on-screen alerts.
- Many reviewers complain that it is not long lasting.
- Takes getting used to the controls.
- The charging doesn’t hold. You need to charge it every other day.
With a unique design and reliable Bluetooth connectivity, the Skybuds deserves all the praise it gets. It provides outstanding sound quality combined with a long battery life. The bass and range are all dynamic and do not disappoint.
It is resistant to water and sweat so that you can run comfortably and peacefully knowing that the headphones won’t be bothered by the perspiration. The storage case and Skydock charging provide almost a whole day of charging, whereas each earbud provides 4 hours of on-the-go music.
The headphones fit so perfectly that they don’t fall out of the ears even if you run or bounce. They are specially designed for runners and travelers. The sleek design is everything headphones should be like.
The sound quality is clear and rich. The carrying case has a spectacular design and is a very innovative idea. When in the case, the earbuds charge at a magnificent speed so that you can return to your music sooner. Listening to music for long hours becomes a happy and pleasant experience with the Skybuds headphones.
The Bluetooth connection is secure and reliable. These wireless earbuds are easy to manage and have a passive noise cancellation feature. The silver wireless headphones actually shine and look very cool in the ears. They literally outshine other headphone pairs. Overall, these headphones are satisfactory in almost every way.
- Outstanding sound quality with excellent functionality.
- Classy design that beats all others along with being a comfy fit.
- It is a wireless pair, making the listening experience even better.
- Featuring digital microphone for calls, so you don’t have to halt what you are doing to receive a call.
- Ergonomic and comfortable fit ensures that the earbuds don’t pop out of the ears.
- Sweat- and water-proof, so you can run wearing this product and it will not get damaged.
- 24 hours of battery life by Skydock and case charging, enabling you to listen to music nonstop without the headphones draining the battery quickly.
- The charging case is stylish and does its work very well.
- The range, base, and every detail are impressive.
- Reliable Bluetooth connection with good strength.
- Features passive noise cancellation.
- The battery drainage is not balanced in the left and right ear buds.
- Many reviewers have complained that it is not compatible with Android phones.
8. Samsung Level U Pro
The name of the big fish company is enough to speak volumes of the earphones’ design, functionality, comfort, and flexibility. The Samsung Level U Pro Wireless In-Ear Headphones have a lightweight, around-the-neck design that guarantees excellent sound quality.
With this product’s echo cancellation and external sound suppression features, not only is the music quality good, but the call quality is also great.
Samsung’s Level U Pro is built to last longer with its durability enhanced by splash and sweat resistance. The durability in combination with the flexibility of design and secure fit makes it suitable for active users.
With these earphones, you can go for long hours of workouts with quality music in your ears, and you can also take calls with remarkable ease. The complete packaging includes three sets of small, medium, and large-sized ear gels, quick start guide, and a microUSB charging cable along with Level U Pro earphones.
- Splash and water resistance.
- Battery life of 9 hours with 300 hours of standby time.
- Flexible urethane joints.
- Smart magnets in the earbuds help control calls and music by playing or pausing music and answering, ending or rejecting calls when the magnets are connected or disconnected.
- Playlist sharing option with Sound Share that allows music sharing with another Level U Pro Wireless earphone set, Level On Wireless headset or Level On Wireless PRO.
- Features two-way speakers, one 13 mm dynamic and another 13 mm piezo that deliver high-quality, clear sound.
- Excellent sound quality with echo cancellation.
- Ultra High-Quality Audio (UHQA) technology gives digital audio experience that parallels standard CD quality.
- No external sound interference, meaning exceptional sound quality.
- Connects with the Samsung Level app that provides extra features such as sound effects and volume regulation.
- Ultra-soft ear gels.
- Sound in podcasts could be slightly distorted.
- Some features rely on the model of the phone you have, so they might not be available for you.
- The Bluetooth range can be a little annoying as it could transmit and hold smooth connectivity even with a wall or two in between. However, with the device in the pocket, connection could be severed for just a split second.
- Ear buds don’t feel very amazing and looks cheap.
- Harsh treble.
9. Phaiser BHS-730
The Phaiser BHS-730 is a stunning pair when it comes to design. It doesn’t only look eye-catching, but it has many premium features as well.
With 4.1 Bluetooth combined with 8 mm speakers, the audio performance is top-notch with HD sound. The sounds are balanced, and the bass is deep. The ear tips are made of high-end materials that cancel out sound from your environment to give you an excellent music experience.
It is sweat-proof so that you do not have to fret about your sweat ruining your headphones. It is not made for swimming but can easily survive an accidental drop in a water body. There’s a lifetime guarantee that backs this sweat-proof feature.
The technology installed is exemplary, and it allows you to know the battery life of the headphones by connecting with your iOS or Android device. It is lightweight and a strong pair that doesn’t break or snag at things. The flat design makes sure the wires don’t tangle, and the carrying case is roomy and stylish.
Overall, the headphones are easy to control and give flawless sound quality.
- Features 4.1 Bluetooth with 8 mm speakers that give amazing sound quality with a dynamic bass.
- Gives HD sound that is loud and clear with unparalleled quality.
- Features noise isolation with Comply T-400 M memory foam earbuds that are shaped liked bullets. This makes sure you aren’t disturbed by the constant noise outside and can focus on your music or calls.
- Liquipel nano coating protects it from sweat damage. It is 100% sweat-proof, and that is how you can be sure that a sweaty day won’t go hard on your headphones.
- It can withstand an accidental drop in water.
- Phone calls are clearer with this device with no choppy connections.
- It is built of aviation grade aluminum-magnesium-alloy that makes the headphones tough and resistant and doesn’t add to the weight. Thus, it is also lightweight.
- Its latest tech can connect with the Apple and Android interfaces to let you know about its battery.
- Magnetic earbuds that make for a secure fit.
- The wires do not get tangled as they are flatter than the ordinary ones.
- Top-notch microphone.
- Inline audio controls that are easy and smooth to handle.
- Trouble-free pairing with other devices.
- Its carrying case is spacious and an excellent addition.
- Easy to operate.
- Interrupted Bluetooth pairing.
- The magnet of one bud falls off after some time of use, so it isn’t very durable.
10. TaoTronics Bluetooth Magnetic Earbuds
With its latest Bluetooth technology, this earphone smartly and smoothly pairs with all sorts of devices including tablets, phones, and music players. It would not fall off your ears as well with its snug fit. An exclusive feature is a built-in magnet in each earphone so that each set from the pair can be attached when not in use or can be hung around the neck when you are not listening to music.
With a long battery life, you can enjoy high-quality music that is free from any external sounds that will ruin your experience. It is among the best wireless earbuds that can accompany you to all workouts, bike rides, and runs.
It comes with three ear hooks and tips with different sizes that can be interchanged, allowing you to achieve your perfect fit along with ensuring maximum comfort. Its built-in magnets let you safely keep the earphones when not in use so that you won’t have to worry about losing your earphones or placing them in your pocket temporarily.
The best part is that all the excellent features come at a budget-friendly price. Moreover, the TaoTronics Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Earphones provide lots of good features such as excellent connectivity, latest Bluetooth technology, easy controls, sweat- and splash-resistance, and incredible sound quality. All this and more in a price that is lower than its competitors.
- With its multiple compatibilities, the TaoTronics Bluetooth Magnetic Earbuds can connect to all devices, be it Apple gadgets or Android tablets and phones.
- The cherry on top is that if you have an iOS device, it shows a separate icon on the screen, denoting the remaining battery life of the earphones.
- Has a good battery life of 5 hours with 175 hours of standby battery.
- Snug fit so that it fits securely and comfortably in your ears.
- With the help of the built-in magnets, you can tie the earphones around your neck like a necklace.
- Latest 4.1 Bluetooth technology.
- Easy and fast pairing with devices.
- The aptX codec gives excellent CD-like quality of sound.
- cVc noise isolation technology.
- In-line controls provide multi-buttons for purposes such as volume control, pause and play, and much more.
- Sound quality and function considerably hindered if there are any accidental obstacles between the earphones and the parent device.
- Battery life not reliable enough for long workout sessions or trips.
11. Bose SoundSport
Designed with a sleek look, these earphones offer high-quality music. The Bose SoundSport in-ear headphones also hook comfortably around the ear for a firm hold, so you won’t have to worry about your earbuds falling off during workouts.
There is an inline microphone for swiftly switching between calls and music as well. This device is durable with sweat- and weather-resistance so that you can take your earbuds here, there, and everywhere and are ready to face whatever the weather has in store for you with your music blasting in your ears.
The Bose SoundSport in-ear headphone tops in the field of design and comfort. It is suitable for people who do not appreciate jamming the ear buds into their ear canals. The comfort of the Bose earphones gives a great experience along with a beautiful design in your sporty shade. The colors include neon blue, power red, energy green, frost, and charcoal.
The open design, however, cannot control the surrounding sounds, so this might not be the best pick for people who are particular about having a quality, isolated music time minus the background noise.
The earphones come with an additional case for storage and protection. Make sure you are not an Android user before purchasing the Bose SoundSport in-ear headphone as it works best with Apple devices. Its durability is excellent as it is fully resistant to all activities in the gym and any wear and tear during hikes and trips whether in the summers or winters, regardless of the humidity and heat.
- Secure fit with the StayHear tips that adhere to the shape of the ears, sticking with them and giving a comfortable fit.
- Available in a variety of colors to choose from.
- Inline mic allows you to switch between calls and music quickly.
- The inline mic also serves as a remote to control volume and music without having to reach out to the parent device.
- Excellent sound quality with the TriPort technology yielding clear sound and superb bass.
- Long lasting with sweat- and weather-resistance.
- Comes with a lightweight and durable carrying case.
- The external sounds sweep in through the earphones, so there is constant background noise cutting in your music hours.
- Best suitable for Apple users as the Bose SoundSport in-ear headphones are designed to work optimally with all Apple devices including iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
12. SENSO Bluetooth Headphones
With an incredible sound quality and amazing Bluetooth connectivity, even from a distance, the SENSO Bluetooth Headphones are here to win your heart and ears. They feature a secure fit to remain intact for hours on end, leaving ears fatigue-free and fresh.
Top it all with a very long battery life that requires only 1.5 hours of charging time. There is a warranty that comes along with the wireless earphones to make sure you never have to face any problems. In case there is something unsatisfactory with the set, you can get your money back with the refund policy, so there are no strings attached.
Designed for active users, the Senso ActiveBuds drain out external sounds to give you unhindered hours of music. There is also a built-in mic that lets you take calls so that you never have to worry about missing any important calls. Additional treats include a USB charger with a dual port and charging cable that is 3 feet long for Apple users and a mini USB connector for Android devices.
With its exceptionally long life and incredible sound quality, you can enjoy music on long hikes, trips, and hours of continuous workout and even binge-watch movies.
The full package includes Bluetooth headphones, charging cable, a clip to manage the cable, a carrying case, user manual, and 3 sets of small, medium and large ear tips to meet your requirements.
Overall, with its excellent functionality and fit, the SENSO Bluetooth Headphones pay off well for all the dollars that make their way out of the wallet to buy it.
- Latest Bluetooth 4.2 CSR technology.
- IPX-7 waterproof and sweat-resistance.
- Flexible ear hook for a secure fit.
- Earbuds with gel flex silicone for a comfortable wear.
- Lithium polymer battery that gives back-to-back music for approximately 8 hours with 240 hours of standby time.
- Quick charge in 1.5 hours.
- Connection with Bluetooth devices that are up to 30 feet away.
- Compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices regardless of the operating system.
- Can maintain Bluetooth connection with two devices at a time.
- Superb, high-definition sound quality with powerful bass and clear treble.
- Noise suppression technology masks passive noise in the background.
- Hassle-free return within 30 days with its no-questions-asked return policy.
- Easy control buttons for volume, skip, pause and play.
- Designed with a bulky touch.
13. Jabra Elite Sport
With waterproof earbuds that have a sweat warranty of 3 years and superior sound quality of music and calls, the Jabra Elite Sport True Wireless Earbuds are an excellent choice for all. They keep track of heart rate while entertaining with 3 hours of music.
This pair of headphones is best for people who are comfortable with using one earpiece at times. You can plug in one or both earbuds at a time. Additionally, these earbuds are compatible with both the iOS and Android operating systems.
Completely wireless earbuds are an innovation that is free from the tangled cords so much so that there are no wires connecting even the earbuds together. This innovation is, therefore, bound to be on the heavier side of the price spectrum.
Also, these fully wireless and cordless earbuds have a maximum battery life of 5 hours. However, in this regard, the battery life of the Jabra Elite Sport True Wireless Earbuds is not that bad, but it is still inferior as compared to other earbuds on this list.
The earbuds have a system of advanced Bluetooth connectivity suitable for all operating systems. The Jabra Sport Life App is an efficient record keeper of your fitness progress and gives fitness coaching as well. Heart rate monitoring can sometimes be a victim of improper estimations, though.
Overall, this set of earbuds is for the people who love to have a hold of all the latest innovation in their hands and for people who cannot stand the tangled, messed-up cords.
- Features a waterproof design.
- These wireless earbuds are suitable for all sorts of Bluetooth-enabled devices including Windows, iOS, and Android phones.
- Three years’ warranty of sweat protection via the Jabra Sport Life App.
- The Jabra Sport life App tracks your workout progress, analyzes your fitness, and provides personalized audio coaching.
- The Jabra Sport Life App is compatible with both Android and iOS operating systems.
- 3 hours of call/music time with battery life enhanced to additional six hours with the portable charging case.
- Cord-free earbuds.
- Option to wear one or both the earbuds at a time.
- Secure fitting earphones with several gels and wings.
- Superior sound quality with enriched bass.
- Dual microphone technology, separate for each bud.
- In-ear precision monitors heart rate.
14. LG Tone Active+
Make workout sessions fun with the LG Tone Active+ Stereo Bluetooth Headset that provides high-end quality music and keeps track of your daily performance and activity. It can also connect with LG fitness apps on both iOS and Android to keep a record of your fitness.
Providing great bass with least distortion and increasing frequency, the LG Bluetooth Headset offers a good fit. One of the best wireless earbuds, this set also features great quality of voice calls and excellent resistance to heavy sweat and water.
The LG Wireless Headset is one of the most comfortable headsets with a flexible neckband. It features capability to make and reject calls along with last number redial, auto-reconnect, and call waiting support. The LG Tone Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset also enables you to connect to two devices simultaneously with the multipoint support.
Appropriate for strenuous workouts, this LG headset has clear controls that are slightly raised from the surface and are easy to use. It also charges with the aid of a microUSB charging jack.
Getting started is easy by pressing the power button and smoothly and immediately pairing with the nearest device. The battery life is also good with 9.5 hours of constant music on a full charge. Other features include interchangeable stabilizer tips and powerful bass.
On the whole, the LG Tone Active+ Stereo Bluetooth Headset is a good headset that pays off well with all the useful features and an excellent sound quality for the dollars invested in it.
The headset can hold up to your active lifestyle with its record-keeping habit of your fitness plans, smooth Bluetooth connectivity and transaction, and powerful defense against sweat and water during your heavy workouts.
- Supports Qualcomm aptX HD for hi-fi sound quality.
- IPX4 rated sweat- and water-resistance.
- Audio calls excel with the Advanced Quad-Layer Speaker Technology and dual MEMS microphones.
- Comfortable fit.
- Personalized surround sound with the external stereo speakers.
- Built-in fitness monitoring features that measure calories and track steps and distance. This headset also keeps a record of your workout history.
- Easy synchronization with LG apps such as LG Tone & Health designed for iOS and LG Heath for Android systems.
- Several ear gel sizes and retractable ear buds.
- Good battery life.
- Cannot support music streaming and calls at the same time.
- Call quality goes down in noisier atmospheres.
15. Beats Powerbeats3
The Beats Powerbeats3 Wireless In-Ear Headphone is among the best earphones that take these gadgets to a whole new level of durability, sound quality, and non-stop music. With its long battery life, you can enjoy hours of endless music. If you are in a rush, a five-minute charge can give another hour of music playback.
With the Powerbeats3 Wireless In-Ear Headphone, you can enjoy long sessions of workouts and walks or travel long distances with music in the background. There is no need to worry about sweat and water splashes, as it is resistant to both.
The ear tips have options for four sizes to meet individual needs. In addition to the earbuds that jam in the ear canal, the Powerbeats3 Wireless In-Ear Headphone has big adjustable hooks on both the sides that wrap around the ears for a secure and stable fit. The earbuds connect very easily with Apple products and work fairly well with Android devices as well.
The Powerbeats3 wireless earbuds do not completely drain all the external noise, so it is not the choice for people who want to be completely cut off from the world. The set is resistant to water and sweat, but don’t expect to use it in full-scale rains.
The entire box includes ear tips, USB charging cable, a carrying case, quick start guide, and warranty card along with the Powerbeats3 wireless earphones. Overall, the earphones are a good pick with a good battery life and powerful, quick charging.
- 12 hours of battery life.
- Fast charge of five minutes gives another hour of playback.
- Maximum comfort and stability with the secure-fit ear hooks so that you won’t have to worry about one of the pieces falling out of your ear during your workouts.
- Sweat and water resistant.
- Great durability.
- Dynamic sound quality with the dual-driver acoustics.
- Best wireless earbuds with the Class 1 Bluetooth connection.
- Smooth Bluetooth functionality.
- Not much of an upgrade from the Powerbeats2 headphones.
- Good competitors in the same price range.
- Pairing with the device takes time. After holding the earphones close to whatever device you’re connecting it to and pressing the button on the earphones, there is a long wait until things proceed.
- Not suitable for strenuous exercise; only appropriate for light workouts.
- Play/pause button is mushy.
- There have been a few complaints of the sound going to the max suddenly and just as unexpectedly falling to zero.
When selecting the best wireless earbuds that suit you best, there are a lot of features that you need to take into account. Not only does the sound quality count, but there is a whole slew of other factors that also matter.
One thing that matters is the features that the headphones offer. This is the 21st century and the age of wireless headphones powered via Bluetooth. Hence, one thing that you need to consider is how well the Bluetooth functions and whether or not its strength is reliable. A choppy connection is something that will completely ruin your experience.
Secondly, you need to see whether or not the Bluetooth earbuds are durable. When you invest money in a product, you need to be sure that it is long lasting. With a pair of headphones that break or stop performing well within a short while of purchasing the product, your money goes down the drain. Hence, you need a pair that functions excellently and keeps performing.
A feature that is topping the charts for the best headphones when it comes to headphones is noise cancellation. Decide whether you need this feature completely or just a subtle isolation from environmental noise. If you are athletic or wear headphones while driving, you need to be aware of the surrounding sounds. In such a case, you require headphones that do not completely block out noise. On the flip side, some people prefer noise cancellation to a level that no surrounding sound interrupts their musical commute.
You also need to be sure that the headphones can keep up with your active life. If you are a runner, you require a pair that is sweat resistant. Almost every other headphone pair has this quality these days. Also, you need a pair that won’t fall from your ears when you are on the run.
Next up, you need to be sure that it offers premium battery life. It’s a bummer when the battery dies while you are enjoying music. Be sure you select earphones that you do not have to charge every few hours a day. Most pairs today allow you to charge the headphones for 15 minutes, which powers the device enough to serve you for another hour.